Alright, Andy here is the tagging I promised!
This is new to me but fun, fun, fun!
Answer 11 questions and make new 11 questions for bloggers to answer?
Did I get that right?
Thank God, I have enough followers……………………..
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new
3. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
- What’s the one thing you have yet to tell your readers?
That I am never a writer but I try to be but a lazy one.
- If there was anywhere outside of your country you could be, where would it be?
I actually want to be everywhere, but for now, I would settle for Singapore and Thailand.
- Who do you wish you could meet in person out of all the blogs that you follow?
Haha, ofcourse you Andy but I would like to meet Anne Onsøien too of enjoymydesign.com.
- What would be your ideal kind of partner?
Uuum (MMT), I guess nice. Treats a woman right, a hard work, a family man but not set on his ways, he is willing to try new adventures…etcetera.
- If you had to do one thing in your life you never imagined you would, what would it be?
Fascinated by the height of Mt Everest, I guess climb Mt Everest…Thanks to Jon Krauker [Into Thin Air] But I would need to quit smoking for that…
- Why did you name your blog the name you named? (Borrowing this from Cafe)
I was thinking what to name my Blog and I think Jenny’s Serendipity sounded cute…
- Describe yourself in three words (Borrowing this from Aurora)
Creative, Funny, Articulate
- What is the one thing you would never sacrifice no matter what you would get in return?
I guess my integrity. No matter what!!! No can do.
- If there was one movie to describe your life’s hope, what would it be?
I guess the movie, Under the Tuscan Sun “Life offers you a thousand chances… all you have to do is take one.”
- What is your strongest trait?
Strong like a bull
- If you could only choose one fruit or one vegetable on a deserted island, what would it be?
Green Mangoes…love them so much
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet
This is completely optional but it would be fun to answer them: