Interesting Engineering Facts.
I stumbled upon this interesting article at Interesting Engineering website and thought of posting Artist Johnny Swing’s work of art and also posting inspiring and stupid money quotes from famous people. Thanks to Wisebread.
Money can make your life beautiful in many ways. It is said that not money itself makes you happy but how much money you have. Artist Johnny Swing recently gave a new meaning to the idea of having money. He constructed a whole business based on change. Different values and dimensions of coins came together to form a beautiful collection of furniture.
Beautiful piece of furniture………….
Inspiring and Stupid Money Quotes from Famous People
1. “Early to bed, early to rise, keeps you healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
2. “For I don’t care too much for money, for money can’t buy me love.” – The Beatles
3. “Money is like a sixth sense – and you can’t make use of the other five without it.” – William Somerset Maugham
4. “A penny saved is a penny earned.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn
6. “Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves.” – Albert Einstein
7. “Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort.” – Helen Gurley Brown
8. “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” – Woody Allen
9. “Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.” – Jackie Mason
10. “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” – Ben Franklin
11. “What difference does it make how much you have? What you do not have amounts to much more.” – Seneca
12. “If you want to know what God thinks about money, just look at the people He gives it to.” – Dorothy Parker
13. “Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery.” – Charles Dickens
14. “It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white… the only color that really matters is green.” – Family Guy
15. “My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.” – Errol Flynn
16. “If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.” – Benjamin Franklin
17. “Money is the opposite of the weather. Nobody talks about it, but everybody does something about it.” – Rebecca Johnson
18. “Lack of money is the root of all evil.” – George Bernard Shaw
19. “The mint makes it first, it is up to you to make it last.” – Evan Esar
20. “What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.” – Julia Cameron
21. “Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” – Jim Rohn
22. “The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.” – Kin Hubbard
23. “Money will come when you are doing the right thing.” – Mike Phillips
24. “The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.” – H. L. Mencken
25. “You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren’t allowed to be normal.” – Johnny Depp
26. “It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness; poverty and wealth have both failed.” – Kin Hubbard
27. “A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.” – Bob Hope
28. “What’s a soup kitchen?” – Paris Hilton
29. “The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any.” – Katharine Whitehorn
30. “The art is not in making money, but in keeping it.” – Proverb
Source Quotes: http://www.wisebread.com
Source Photos: http://www.interestingengineering.com
2 Comments Add yours
Agree Madame Jenny 90% of the common problem can be solved by money….. Good day Nonoy Manga
Thank you and have a good day to you too..Nonoy Manga!