Memory Lane – Carolina Island California

Guess what I found! Oh yeah, pictures from my trip to Catalina Island. The pictures were taken two years ago on my 38th birthday. It was actually my post break-up weekend trip. I was finally happy I ended that relationship. It was not a happy one to begin with. Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think of the photos? I did some editing…

1. wonderful photos–very nostalgic feel to them, jen

1. Thanks Lance…I feel the same way. Best, Jenny

2. Wonderful pictures! Looks like we both went a little nostalgic today. 🙂 That is good sometimes.

1. Thanks Sophy!
      Just read your most recent post about
      Tea Time
      Yes, we got very nostalgic today
      Beautiful sketch by the way
      Best, Jenny

3. Jenny,
    It’s a very nice warm sepia effect.
    Le Clown

1. Thank you so much for the warm insight!
      Have a Merry Easter……………..
      Jenny

1. Jenny,
        Just in case someone missed the sepia, I wouldn’t want your readers to humiliate themselves and call your pics black and white… I’m benevolent like that.
        Le Clown

2. Haha funny one!
        Sepia toning is a specialized treatment to give a black-and-white photographic print a warmer tone and to enhance its archival qualities.
        As a matter of fact, I truly enjoyed your amusing blog..
        Need to stop by myself
        Best, Jenny

4. I haven´t been there for years….I especially like the first picture because it looks like a painting…and the third picture is nice also…if the person on the left was cropped out, the picture can be thought of as to be from the far past or the current times ….it could be a timeless photo!

1. Thanks Francis!
      My favorite is the first one too.
      The third I like but yes will try to crop that person out of the way.
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Best, Jenny

5. Love the black and white. Don’t see that much, but when it works, it leaves a magical kind of connection.

1. Thanks Ledia. I loved how it turned out. How I wish I can turn back time? Best, Jenny 🙂

1. I have a lot of beautiful memories like that. I try to think how glad I am that they happened. The best to you as well.

2. Hi Lydia,

I found your comment in the spam box again..Ugggh! I will complaint about this to WP. Really annoying already..
        Thanks Lydia..The best to the both of us..

Jenny 😉

3. You are so welcome, Jenny.

4. All the best, Jenny
        Good luck to us

5. Agreed! All the best of luck to both of us. 🙂

6. Yup, all good tidings to the both of us!

6. These photos are great!

1. Thank you Grace for stopping by and liking the photos.
      😉