I finally am doing the award posts!
Would like to thank everyone ablogjustforme, spilledcookies, Rock Bottom T-Shirts, A lot on your plate and sillifrog’s for the nominations.
Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart..
So here are a few basic rules for a Versatile Blogger:
- Thank the person and/or blog for the nomination!… Once again, thank-you for the 5 nominations.
- Share 7 Facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 Blogs/Bloggers that I follow
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am 40, single and never been married. Hopefully one day I get to meet the man of my dreams and have children with him.
- I am the youngest of ten kids (6 boys and 4 girls including me)
- I do have nieces and nephews I truly adore (Nathan, Rhett, Stefanie, Aiden, Nicole, Kathleen, Ken, Krisha, Agie and Mika) Love them all.
- I am an extrovert/introvert combined. I like the crowds but I don’t mind being alone.
- I am gutsy and can be very funny.
- I am currently helping my cousins in organizing a big family reunion on July 2012.
- Truly love blogging…
Fifteen Blogger’s I Follow:
- All things boys
- Manipal’s Photo Blog
- Genie Speaks
- Shifting Shades
- Chasing the Perfect Moment
- Czec The Flip
- Island Traveler
- A Dose of Good
- Enjoy my Adventure
- Fracis cannot write
- Operation Gratitude
Okay, one down two more to go…Thanks Again!
I want to thank Allthingsboys for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. She has a very wonderful blog about her passion of writing and her life as a mother of 3 teenage boys.
Here are the rules for those nominated:
- Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List 7 things about you that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Kreativ Blogger Award.
- Leave a comment on the blogs you nominate to let them know about the award.
1. Spends a lot of time in Coffee Shops..
2. My dream job is to work on my own and have the freedom to work anywhere I want too. Working on that right now!
3. I love to travel alone because I feel I have more freedom if I go by myself.
4. Hates insincere people.
5. I big fan of Adams Family.
6. Likes indigenous and anything organic products.
7. Would like to see the world one day.
1. spilledcookies -her blog is a mixture of life experiences, life lessons, and observations.
2. Reflections in a Puddle -she started this blog to share her passion for writing and to explore avenues of creative expression that make our lives more fulfilling and more fun.
3. Cee’s Life Photography – She blogs because she loves photography and pictures. She is a very visual person and reading or writing is not the easiest way for her to communicate.
4. My Story to You – He is a single father to a beautiful daughter who has become his inspiration to change the way he sees the world around him. He would like to share with everyone all that he sees and all that he feels.
5. My Heart Sings Poetry – Kevin wants to inspire others to write and give people confidence in life to enjoy their life to be happy and to go for their dreams and goals and make the world a better place .
6. LadyRomp – inspirational blog for the empowerment of women.
7. 365 from the Archive – Her name is Mimo and her site is dedicated to a photography/blogging project. This is a 365 photo project that she started on January 23rd, 2011, after being inspired by many photographers on Flickr doing the same thing. It looked challenging, inspiring and called for great discipline and dedication.
Okay! I received another award, the Commenter Award from Imexcited http://imexcited.wordpress.com/ . Thank you and sorry it took me this long to post the award!
The Commenter’s Award is a little different from the most awards. Instead of awarding others for their own blogs, you will be giving recognition to those who comment on your own blog regularly, take the time to really read your posts, and provide you with feedback via their comments. The nominations are the easiest part. You should nominate the six bloggers who comment most frequently on your blog. How do you know who does this most often? Good question!
You will find your Top Recent Commenters on your site stats page on the bottom, right corner. If you do not see this, click on the Screen Options in the top, right corner and be sure that “Comments” is checked. If you are good about responding to every comment, then you will be the first one in the list. It is the next six commenters on the list that you will nominate and pass this award to. But wait! You may nominate one more person. This person can either be a brand new commenter on your blog, the very last comment you have received (most recent), or the one who has posted your most favorite comments. This seventh nomination is your choice, but please do tell us why you have chosen them as your seventh.
Here are my top “commenters” and I am truly grateful for their continuing support!
- LediaR – Creative Musings of Ledia Runnels
- Lance Weisser – weisserwatercolours
- Marilou – imexcited
- Stefania – poorbuthonest
- Chito L Aguilar – Shifting Shades
- Nonoy – Nonoy Manga
- 7th commenter award will be awarded to LifeRevelation because I love how he writes Be encouraged! in every comments he makes.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
To all who commented, liked, and simply read my posts – thank you!
20 Comments Add yours
Multiple well deserved awards! 🙂 thank you for the mention Jenny, hugs! 🙂
Many thanks Andy!!!!!!
Jenny, Congratulations on your award that you received, well deserved!
I really like the seven data about you!
Be blessed with health and happiness! God protect you and guide your steps over and help you fulfill what you want. Big hugs! 🙂
Big hugs to you too
You got two awards Stefania (Versatile and Best Commenter Award)
You deserve it
Thank you so much, Jenny! You’re a special person! You have a big heart!
God be with you always! 🙂
Your are indeed the Sweetest Commenter
All the best to a good life, Jenny
Jenny, thank you so much. For you, all the best to the good life and happines! 🙂
Your welcome and cheers to life!
So many awards! Wow! Congratulations!!! And thank you for nominating my little puddle.
Your welcome and thank you for all the visits, likes, comments and most of all the following..All the best, Jenny
Madame Jenny i’m so happy for you congratulation so many awards. please enjoy the moment more will come. thanks for sharing Nonoy Manga
Thank you Nonoy for the wonderful comments, the visits, the likes and most of all, the following. You are truly a gifted child. Keep it up…
woo hoo!!!! congratulations on ALL of your awards!! ALL well deserved!! what a great way to start the weekend!!! a drink or two is in order!! cheers to you, Jenny! and, thanks for nominating me! that means a lot me! much love and all the best to you! -ames
Thank you Ames for everything..Definitely celebrating the awards..having Mexican food right now and ofcourse,my favorite, Margarita..
Cheers to life…
All the best, Jenny
Jenny, congrat for the awards..
All the best for you… cheers..
Thank you too for the following..You have a lovely blog as well…Cheers to life, Jenny
Congratulations in landing these awards. It must a great pleasure to be recognised by fellow bloggers.
I also hope and wish that God reveals the man who will love and treasure you – a child of God.
– from Singapore, Eric
It does really feel good to be recognized by fellow bloggers..
All the best to life, Jenny