Kambing (Goat)

Love the pic with the goat (Kambing) looking at me. We were heading down from Malabsay Falls when we saw a herd of goats (Kambing in Filipino). ย I got really excited because this is the first time I saw wild farm animals in Mt Isarog besides a Carabao. This is not Africa so to see something like this in the Philippines is truly magical. Well, at least for me.

1. Great shots Jen! I like these kambings too, they look adorable especially the first photo. Namiss ko din mga madaming punong kahoy katulad nyan. Thanks for sharing.

1. Thanks Marilou..So nice to see all the trees and plants, kasi in Manila hindi ganito..Madaming tao and masyado poluted. Taking a break from that and making use of the time to see nature…Seeing this today, felt like heaven…:)

1. I agree ๐Ÿ™‚

2. I took plenty more shots…will post it in the near future…para hindi kah ma home sick ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. you should go to Indonesia too ma’am ! ๐Ÿ˜€ there are so many unique animal, habits and recreation here ๐Ÿ˜€ hihi

1. Thanks Ruri for the invite…Would love to go to Indonesa..one of my wish list to visit someday..I know Kambing is the same word for goat in Indonesia…Is that right?

1. your welcome ๐Ÿ™‚
        yeaaah, because of that i click and like your post. hihi
        so, ‘goat’ called ‘kambing’ too in filipin ? ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Yes, its the same. Remember, we both belong to the Malay Race…
        ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Really cute faces!

1. Thanks for the following by the way..I am a lover of world cinema. will definitely look into that French film.

4. Jenny, very very nice goats. When I was a kid and we had goats home. I love your post! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. I like the country feel!

6. absolutely love this.. : )

7. Lovely pictures, Jenny! Where are the pictures of Malabsay Falls? I remember going there to do tree planting on my last year in college. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Thanks Malou! I took a lot of pictures so it will be posted pretty soon. All the best, Jenny

8. How fun! I love how curious he looks! My Grandma is from the Philippines, and someday, I would like to see where she grew up!

1. Thanks Blaze..sometimes tracing the past is a good thing because it will help you understand your history and roots. Maybe your Grandma was an artist like you too. Jenny

9. free penny press May 17, 2012 at 7:51 am

These are wonderful.. I had a pet goat named “Junior” as a child..
    These remind me of him ๐Ÿ™‚

10. I haven’t seen a real kambing in a long time. These photos stirred up some memories from my childhood. Thanks for sharing!

11. These goats are so cute… I especially love the first photo with the goat looking down through the leaves!

1. Me too Tara, I think the goat is my all time favorite photos…

12. WordsFallFromMyEyes May 17, 2012 at 7:18 pm

The goat looks quirkily curious, staring out from the bushes! I really do wonder what it thinks ๐Ÿ™‚

Truly gorgeously vivid pics of places I have no chance to see – loved it.

Noeleen
    http://www.VodkaWasMyMuse.wordpress.com / http://www.WordsFallFromMyEyes.wordpress.com

1. Thank you Noeleen for the visit, the like and most especially the sweet comment.Yeah, love all the pics especially the deer looking at me. Spending some time with nature is the best medicine ever. Jenny

PS: Will visit 2 of your blogs pretty soon.

13. amazing shots! both in this post and the last post! ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Thanks Somesh ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Great photos, Jenny.
    I appreciate you are doing a very good job
    promoting our Bicol Region, and the
    Philippines, as well.

It’s more fun in the Philippines!
    ๐Ÿ˜‰