My trek down Malabsay Falls, Mt Isarog National Park

This is part two of my trek to Malabsay Falls.

Malabsay Falls, approximately 40 ft. high scenic wonder is located on the slope of Mt. Isarog in Barangay Panicuason, Naga City.

Going down to where the falls was definitely more challenging that I taught it was. We had to walk on narrow and steep pathway.  I was thinking of going by myself but thanked God, I decided to take the 4 gang of boys with me. Seeing the falls after the long walk was a truly a rewarding feeling. I was planning to go swimming with my bathing suit but chose not to. I dived immediatly to the falls even with clothes on. Who needs to be all glam up anyway?

To have a clear picture of the magical place, here are some of the shots that I took of the place from the step of the rain forest down to the falls:

Enjoy and click away!

1. What an absolutely beautiful place.

1. Thanks Eleenie..It was very magical indeed.

2. What wonderful places, Jenny! very very beautiful pictures!:)

1. Love that place..nice to reconnect with nature

3. Beautiful pictures, Jenny! The place still looks the same as from 20 years ago. Happy to see that it stayed that way. A dip in the cool water is always wonderful after the long trek through the dusty path. 😉

4. WordsFallFromMyEyes May 18, 2012 at 5:54 am

JEALOUS!!!:)

But I always love to see someone LIVING.

Noeleen
    http://www.VodkaWasMyMuse.wordpress.com / http://www.WordsFallFromMyEyes.wordpress.com

1. Thanks Noeleen
      I will be in heaven for several days. Then, I will itch to see nature again.😉

5. what a beautiful place.. : )

6. beautiful pics!! super jealous at the moment!!!:)

7. Madame Jenny your doing the tourism industry in the Philippines a great favor by promoting these beautiful places. me and other filipino should also go there. what a beautiful week end getaway. thanks for sharing Nonoy Manga

8. Wow! What an amazing scenery! I love the outdoors. It’s great to see your beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing this post Jenny. Loved it!

1. Thank you Maryanne! It was truly breathtaking. New Zealand is a beautiful country lots of outdoors. Unfortunately, here in my country, one needs to go far to see real nature.😉

9. Stunningly beautiful! The waterfall just takes my breath away.

1. Thank you so much Sophy:)

10. Very good post, Jenny.
    Your readers and followers will appreciate your stories
    and photos.😉

1. Thank you for the sweet comment Chito😉

11. Your country is so very beautiful!

1. You are very welcome, Jenny.