Love Birds

“The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.”-Stephenie Meyer

LOVEBIRDS

Location: Pasacao Beach, Camarines Sur, Philippines

1. I love the feel of “Endless!” Great piece.

2. So very sweet. I love the way they turn their head towards one another.

3. Madame Jenny Eye Candy!!! thanks for sharing Nonoy Manga

1. Thanks Noynoy ! Your the best..

4. I love how much inspiration your finding in the Philippines. I’m enjoying it all!

1. Thanks Maribel..I am glad you are enjoying it..Have a nice day!

5. Oh! I want one! My grandparents used to have two and they were so funny to watch when we were kids.

1. They are very cute. The love birds are actually my uncles..They were part of our childhood too !

6. the pictures are so beautiful!
    i want to learn photography

1. I used ordinary camera here 🙂 I also, wanna learn photography..

7. Jenny, lovely, birds! 🙂

1. Thank you Stefania !
      I love the birds too …..

8. I had a green one as a child, and he liked to sit on my grandfather’s glasses. I loved him, well both of them, :).

1. Thank you Marriane…The Love Birds were my Uncles…Every time, I visit family in the province, I get to see the Love Birds as well…

9. I love these birds, Jenny.
    My son used to have them as pets.
    They sing morning anthems, waking me up early in the day.
    😉

1. Love them too!
      Its my uncle’s birds…
      He has a little mini farm in Pasacoa.
      A collection of monkeys, birds and wild pigs.
      Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
      All the best, Jenny

1. All the best too, Jenny.
        🙂