Sunset and You

Sunsets and You

Sunsets are not a rare commodity

they come and go every night
so i compare you not to a sunset
for you come once in a life
your beauty surpases the colors of the sky
painted anew each night by angels on high
for god himself has sculpted you
he made it so your only seen by few
and you do not hide from the moon
as all the sunsets do
rather you shine bright under its silver light
and you dance all night
you do far more than any sunset would
more breathtaking than any sunset could
sunsets have moved and inspired all man kind since forever
but you move me each moment, to a love that sunsets could never

Location: Pasacao Beach, Camarines Sur Philippines

1. Stunning pictures. I am soooooooooo envious right now!! πŸ™‚

1. Thanks Stuart…Your always welcome to visit πŸ™‚

2. Beautiful post, Jenny, on all counts πŸ™‚

3. Really , really nice .Thank you.

1. Thank you and your welcome πŸ˜‰

4. I have just granted you the Creative Chaos Award. Please feel free to accept it or not. I sometimes think they are fun to participate in.

1. Thanks Cee for the Creative Chaos Award..This is the second award I received today. Much appreciated. I accept your nomination.

5. Sunsets are such cool moments in time. You captured some great ones in the post!

6. free penny press May 24, 2012 at 8:50 am

What a lovely post for me after a long, hard day at work.. Thank you for this treat!!

1. Thank you..thank you.. πŸ˜‰

7. I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award. It’s okay if you choose not to accept the nomination, just know that I think your blog is inspiring. If you choose to accept the award, the guidelines are on my post: http://geniespeaks.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/the-sunshine-award.
    Blessings, Genie

1. Thanks Genie…Wow, another award and definitely accept your nomination. You just made my day. Jenny

1. Awesome! I love making someone’s day.
        Blessings,
        Genie

2. Many thanks Genie ! Your writings inspire me too…
        All the best, Jenny

3. You just made my day, kindda feeling under the weather so the award lift my spirits…

4. I’m sorry you were having a down day; glad I was able help you
        Blessings,
        Genie

2. No, just the weather..the heat and the air conditioning dont mix welll…

8. Gorgeous, I just love sunsets.

1. they are the best πŸ™‚

9. Jenny, the image is very very beautiful! poem also! Thank you so much that you share with us! Be blessed with a beautiful life! πŸ™‚

1. Thank you Stefania for liking the photos and the poem ! God bless you too…

1. Everything is wonderful !
        Thank you so much, Jenny! πŸ™‚

2. Life is wonderful πŸ™‚

10. Beautiful pictures, Jenny! Is this in Pasacao? The island looks like Daruanak? πŸ˜‰

1. Yes, in Pasacao…Haha..Yes, the island is Daruanac…

11. Great pictures of sunsets. I must say you are the “sunset chaser” πŸ™‚

1. Thank you so much for liking my post and calling me the sunset chaser…All the best, Jenny

1. You most welcome πŸ™‚

12. Beautiful post, I love sunset and sunrise shots, such fantastic natural colour.

13. This is lovely. It reminded me of “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?” The photos are impressive too!

1. Thanks Imelda for stopping by and also for liking the photos..
      All the best, Jenny

14. We really do live on different parts of the planet. Your spot is very beautiful, organic. My spot is not as visually wonderful, but I find a lot of joy and beauty here anyway. Thank you for visiting my spot and finding some good things here.

1. There are good and bad parts of my country too…just like the States…I still have to see a lot of places but just taking them one day at a time…Thanks for stopping by too!

15. Thanks for letting me camp out in your blog for a little while. I had a great time and tried to leave my campsite as clean as when I arrived. I’ll be back!

1. Thank you Russell for camping in my camp site…Will check your blog pretty soon.

16. Lovely pictures! Sunsets WoW! Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting My Journal of Praise.

1. Your welcome and thank you as well.

17. Wonderful poem. Great photos. Will return to relish somemore.
    Cheers, Eric πŸ™‚
    P/s Have a deadline to meet.

1. Thank you Eric for the sweet comment πŸ˜‰

18. like i sad erlier….wonderful and fabulos!