Stonehouse Gardens Resort

STONEHOUSE GARDENS RESORT

A private rain forest resort

Since I have one month left before I come back to Manila, I said why not make the most of my time here in Bicol.  I heard about this resort through google and by my hike to Malabsay Falls Mt Isarog.  So made an effort to wake early and asked my sister to take me to the base of Mt Isarog. Walked the trail to the resort and as soon as I entered, I was mesmerized by its beauty.  To top it all, I was the only guest there. I had the pool, the 11 acres of rain forest, farm and gardens to myself. What made my day really special was the hospitality of the owners. They gave me free lunch which I did not expect. Plus, produce from their organic farm. I only planned a day outing but wished I stayed overnight. I did not wanna leave but I have to travel to Legaspi in two days so I promise them, I will be back but will stay there for three days longer to explore the rain forest  and more.

Happiness all day!

Please feel free to visit their website Stone House Gardens

1. It’s stunning! I’ll now check out their site.

1. Thanks Resa..It really is…A shangrila in the rain forest of Mt Isarog.

1. I very much did Elena..will be back for more!

2. Wow, I want to be in that infinity pool right NOW! 🙂

1. Yeah, I had so much fun in that little place called paradise..

3. Jenny is lovely there. Wishing you much happiness! 🙂

1. I was so happy and elated..Did not to leave!

1. I enjoy you so much! Jenny, I wish you all the best. Big hugs! 🙂

4. wow! this is a perfect getaway, Jenny! 🙂

1. It is..Plus, the owners were really accomodating.

5. Wow! That’s a gem tucked away in Bicol. 😉

1. It is a gem indeed..Lovely, lovely place!

6. Beautiful! Glad you enjoyed yourself though for a brief moment.Best wishes!

1. Yeah, will be back next week..This time longer 😉

7. I have nominated your amazing blog for an Very Inspiring Blogger Award, http://marianne365days.wordpress.com.

1. Thank you Marianne for Very Inspiring Blog Award. It really made my day after a hard day today! I make it a point to stop by from time to time…Your blog and your inspiring words inspire me a great deal. Thanks again!

1. Thank you for all your wonderful comments, I appreciate them a lot. The same goes for your blog.

2. Your welcome Marianne 🙂

1. I wish I was there right now! 😉

8. This is nice!! I’ve been to mt isarog but not in this resort! considering stonehouse next yr. 🙂

1. Hi Riz,
      You should try to visit the place..Really beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and making time to comment. All the best, Jenny

9. Gorgeous pictures! I love coming back to your blog. So peaceful!

1. Thank you Laurie! It is a lovely place out there……..

10. A perfect get away Jen thanks for sharing this paradise, I enjoy all the photo’s you shared and you look so stunning, enjoy…

1. Thanks you so much..I had a good time there..wished I stayed overnight but there is always a next time…

11. Great place, Jenny! A bit pricey though when I checked the rates because that’s more than what we pay here in Europe.

1. It is pricey but you can make a deal with the owners..They are willing to give me discount when I come back and might even upgrade me to the better room if empty..

There will be Italian Investors building a resort right beside them too…Cam Sur is booming with foreign investors.

12. Beautiful! I’d love to visit this place someday.

1. It is and thanks for the following!

13. […] Farm Resort in San Bernardino, Calabanga, Camarines Sur. Surprised again!!!!!!!!!!! Just like the Stonehouse Garden Resort in Mt Isarog. So I took my brother, his wife, a family friend and my nieces with […]

14. […] Stonehouse Gardens Resort | Jenny’s Serendipity. […]