Whats up with Jenny!

Filipino Fishing Bait [Atolayan Island, Cam Sur Philippines]

********************

Please forgive me for not visiting your  lovely blogs as it has been crazy lately for me.  I am currently in Legaspi and had a meeting with a trader earlier today.  It was a three hour meeting and we both left happy.  This meeting is for my second blog which will launch in one month.  It is something I am very passionate about for the longest time now so hang on for the big day. A possible way to earn money while blogging.

Plus, deciding where to live whether in Manila or Bicol. Manila cost of living is higher but pay is higher. Bicol cheaper cost of living but lower pay. However, lots of nature and lots to blog about. I miss cycling and I cannot do that in Manila. I have no choice but I need to move by my landlords decision to sell the house and family is coming over too.

Alot to weigh in, can I work and leave on my own? If I decide to live in Manila, who do I stay with..If I decide to work and live in Bicol, can I afford the freedom of being on my own and afford the mini excursions I crave for…In Manila, I could not do outdoor exercises but in Bicol, I can and get back into shape again…

Hassle hassle…….

Am I upset? A bit but things happen for a reason .  This was not part of the plan but God always makes the planning at the end…

What to do? What to do?

Atulayan Island Cam Sur Philippines

1. Jenny you look great looks like all this traveling made you lose weight. I should try doing this, I need to shed a few lbs. Can’t wait to visit all this great place you share with us. Love ya SIL!

1. Need to purchase a road bike..maspapayat ako! LOL…Mas active ako dito sa provincia…

2. Enjoy your lovely surroundings-take a minute if you can..btw, you look great.

1. Thank you Elena…I love where I live right now but hope I can make it on my own…I really miss my independence…Have not made the decision yet and have a lot to weigh in.

3. You are in a fortunate predicament.

1. Thank you Resa…It all boils down to money…:)

1. I understand the money problem.

2. I feel like I am in the desert island not knowing where to go (North, South, West or East) I was not given enough time and without any warning!

4. Congratulations. I have awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award. You have a wonderful blog. You can read more about and find the award on my page here: http://workthedream.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/the-illuminating-blogger-award-and-the-one-lovely-blog-award/

1. Thank you Irene for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award…You really made my day….;)

5. Hey,
    I have nominated you for an award. Check it out via:
    Congratulations! 🙂

Love,
    Rahul Ashok

1. wow, another award..thanks!

6. Jenny, it’s nice where you live and I am very happy for you. Be blessed with good health and happiness.
    Big hugs! 🙂

1. Thank you Stefania..love it here!

1. I am very happy for you, Jenny, that you have found a wonderful place to spend your life and where you can enjoy all the blessings that are given to us moment by moment. Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing weekend and all the best! Big hugs! 🙂

2. You are very sweet Stefania! Your visits are always cherished…I am glad we got to meet in the blogosphere world. I wish you the very best in life, Jenny Lots of hugs from the Philippines

7. You have an amazing blog Jenny! I’ve nominated you for the Commentator Award.Congratulations!

1. Thank you thank you 😉

8. Hi jenny! Whatever your decision would be I’m sure you’ll do great. Goodluck on your new adventures! 😉

1. Thank you so much..I am sure it will. Happy Sunday, Jenny

9. Hi, Jenny! That was one awesome journal entry = ) And thank you for sharing it to us. My sister, her is Camille Balagtas Sarmiento. She is also a journalist (assigned at the Philippine Senate). At the same time she has business too; she owns a company (Camber Ent. ) that organizes exhibits in many malls and supermarket there in Bicol. Although I know, it’s quite big, but when you speak of traders, made me wonder if you know her. She organizes “tIAngge.” On getting fit, my nephews are into wake boarding. Although I am not sure if you are water person, or if you prefer land leisures and activities. But ur right! There are lots of things that you can do over there. At any rate, I wish you the best of luck. Just follow your heart, for that’s where happiness is = ) and thank you so much for your kind comments, and all the likes as well. Good luck, and God bless you always, Jen! = )

1. Wow, did not know you are from Bicol…I will contact your sister when I get back from Manila. Am leaving tomorrow to pack everything back to Naga and take care of paperwork. Perhaps after my family reunion on July. Really what a small world..Thanks Aina! Mabuhay sa imo….

1. Nope, I’m from Manila. But my sisters business is all over the country, and they love Bicol. That’s their latest craze. I went there when I was assigned in the DOTC. Thanks jen

10. I’m sorry my sister’s name correction = ).

1. Its okay, I got the drift. 😉

11. Wow! very nice! I hope to get some help from you about travelling. 🙂

1. Thank you so much for liking my post and giving time to comment 😉

12. I wish you all the best success, Jenny in your business venture.

1. Will see and give it a shot..thanks Ledia!

1. You are very welcome, Jenny.

13. I hope everything works out best for you. God and our prayers will be with you.

1. Thank you Dan for the sweet comment 🙂