Stonehouse Gardens Resort Part II

STONEHOUSE GARDENS RESORT

Commadre Gardens

As you know, I love this place so much…That day,  I was like in heaven..Total happiness.

Nature is what I crave for..Not really a city and mall person, I much prefer to be close to nature than among-st sea of people .  So this place helped me decide where to live, I decided today to move to Bicol instead of Manila.

The provincial rate is a lot lower than Manila.  However, with my ingenuity and creativity,  I will find a way to triple or quadruple my earnings. I find that I am more creative and energetic when surrounded by nature.

Plus, my second blog will help promote an organic Bicol based product.  And by living here,  I will be able to help and promote Bicol Tourism too by showing all my wonderful adventures.

So the order from my landlord was really a blessing…This could be my calling.

*************************************

I would like to extend my gratitude to the owners for their hospitality during my visit. I never forget people who treat me with kindness.

Please feel free to visit their website @ Stonehouse Gardens Resorts

1. wonderful place indeed

2. “I never forget people who treat me with kindness.” << Very agree !
    what a beautiful scenery !

3. You seem to be making wise choices.

4. Wow 🙂 Lovely photographs and wonderful natural pictures 🙂 The flowers adn the plants being so green are soothing and relaxing to the eyes. How are you? Do you remember my blog site http://musewithcoffee.wordpress.com? I follow your blog posts. I am an avid reader, a travel enthusiast and foremost an indie author. I have recently written another ebook 12 Precious Anecdotes from Life and it has been released in amazon stores : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087OXSS2 I can connect with your posts on the serene and refreshing natural beauty, so I am mentioning the book link to you. If you have some time, you could check out the book link and the sample 🙂

1. Will do and thanks for stopping by 😉

5. Nature vs. city – nature always wins with me. Good luck with your new adventures!

6. free penny press June 11, 2012 at 12:23 am

What a beautiful place.. I love places such as these.. Thanks so much for an awesome post!!!

7. Jenny, absolutely wonderful job! Be blessed with good health and happiness! 🙂

1. Hello Stefania! Thanks for the sweet sweet comments..happiness to you too!

8. You will do just fine Jenny.Best wishes!

9. tutankhamon661 June 11, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Fantastic photos! Congratulations!
    😉

10. Great choice! When I visit the Philippines, I try to steer clear of Manila because it mainly is just shopping malls, which do not interest me either.

1. Thank you so much Frances…

11. nice place, really! 🙂 and hey, we both got the same wordpress theme! 🙂

1. Thanks so much for the like and stopping by. Love the theme 😉

12. I am so pleased that you are well and kicking. Thanks for visiting me today.

13. Lovely place! No wonder you love it…

14. Very beautiful and charming ,thank you .