Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Really delighted to have received another blogging community award: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I would like thank Lady Lovely Blogger for nominating me for this award. Please check her blog…She loves out loud while sharing her views of the world, through poetry and photography. She has a beautiful blog and her poetry really touches my heart.

To accept this awesome awesome award, I must tell you 7 things you didn’t know about me!!! Oh yeah……..

1. I am in a process of moving to Naga City.  Yeah, what a big move especially coming from LA, Manila to Naga. The answer to number two is why I have decided to move to Naga City instead of staying in Manila. Plus, do not really have a choice there! Will see……..

2. I LOVE nature.

3. Would rather spend my money on experiences than shopping for things.

4. I am a coffee shop junkie.

5. I am a big fan of foreign films and documentaries.

6. I am a firm believer of LAW OF ATTRACTION.

7. I am serious when I have to but when it comes to fun stuff, I live life to the fullest.

Now, my turn to share the love. I would like to nominate the following sister bloggers on having such a great blog:

1. morningstoryanddilbert

2. Aina Balagtas

3. Gina’s Professions for PEACE

4. Aspergers Girls

5. Maribel

Thank you again to Lady Lovely Blogger for nominating me for this award. Thanks for all the visits, likes, sweet comments and most of all, the following!

LOVE YOU ALL!

1. Congrats, and have a safe and productive move to Naga City

2. Jenny congratulations to award you deserve!
    I wish you all the best!
    Big hugs! 🙂

1. Thank you Stefania..Big hugs to you too!

3. Congratulations Jen!

4. Thanks for sharing and Congratulations!

5. Congratulations love. ❤

6. Congrats on your award 🙂

7. Asifa Zunaidha June 17, 2012 at 12:52 am

Congrats!!! cool 2 know 7 things about u 🙂 law of attraction eh?!!

1. Thanks Asifa for the following and the likes 🙂

8. […] would first like to thank Jenny of jennysserendipity for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Be sure to visit her blog as she shares her daily […]

9. […] would first like to thank Jenny of jennysserendipity for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Be sure to visit her blog as she shares her daily […]

10. Congratulations. And thank you for your thoughtfulness. 🙂 Sam

11. Congrats Jen and good luck in moving to Naga….

1. Sorry for the delay on my response. I totally missed this out. Thank you thank you. So far, everything is doing good.

1. Thank you and thank you too for the following 😉

12. Gosh time flies – especially in the summer! I cannot believe I allowed 2 weeks to pass before coming here to thank you profusely for including my humble blog in your lovely list! I am delighted and am eager to post some praises about you and your wonderful blog! Please forgive my tardiness, and know I plan on also adding this gorgeous blog to my blogroll list of ‘Favorite Places’ 🙂 Much love, Gina

1. Its okay Gina – no need to say sorry and thank you for the sweetest comment and adding to your blogroll 😉

13. Congo Jenny … I am a bit late but its better late than never, congrats again !

1. No problem.