What the sea does to me!

When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused. Rainer Maria Rilke

Laguna Beach, California

Advertisements

1. Hi,
    Very nice words, and a great photo as well. 🙂

2. I think its own confusion replaces urs effectively pacifying it 😉

3. Jenny, is lovely…
    big hugs ! 🙂

1. Thanks Stefania and big hugs to you too!

4. what a beautiful scenery♥
    i want to go there, ma’am ! :mrgreen:

1. I went there with a friend before I left for Canada and Asia. 😉

5. you have so nice places..it s wonderful!

6. A wonderful place to be at Jenny! You bring it out so well.Thanks.

7. Beautiful picture, Jenny! Makes me yearn for the sea. Can hardly wait for our summer holiday by the sea. 😉

8. Great lines from a great poet, Jenny.
    I love this quote from German poet,
    Rainer Maria Rilke.; one of the best poets
    I truly admire.
    🙂

9. I love Rilke and this quote has always given voice to my sense of the sea. I actually hope to move there in the not-too-distant future. The challenges of recent years gives me the sense of having earned this peace.

1. You do very well deserve the peace and serenity.

10. Reblogged this on Notes from a "Closet" Writer and commented:
    Posted by the gifted Jenny’s Serendipity. it insired my next blog and Rilke gives voice to that which often eludes me. Thanks, Jenny!

1. Oh wow..Thank you so much for the sweetest comment ever and most especially the reblogged..You just made my day – All the best in life, Jenny