Victoria BC- THE BEAUTIFUL!

Downtown, Victoria BC

This post is about Victoria BC- THE BEAUTIFUL!

The city I visited to see a childhood best friend (ANNA)

It’s clean and family oriented town

The people are great and an outdoorsy type of place

There are theaters, restaurants and coffee shops galore

Museums, art gallery and the great EMPRESS HOTEL!

Everything you could hope for………….

Although, I visited THE BEAUTIFUL Victoria BC last 2011

I say, it is a sin not to share this BEAUTIFUL PLACE – Victoria BC

1. I lived in Vancouver for years, and I got to go to Victoria from time to time. It’s been a decade since I was there. I’m sure it’s changed, but it looks as beautiful as ever.

1. It is one of the beautiful places I have seen. Feels like Europe!

2. Love it. (and near home town). Great pics Jenny

3. You went to Victoria and you didn’t tell me? I’m in Vancouver! how rude 😛 😛

1. Funny Andy, I was not blogging yet at that time! 😉

4. thanks for sharing something you find beautiful with the rest of us

1. Thanks you!
      All the best, Jenny

5. my son went to school there for a year. It is a beautiful place indeed.

1. I thanked my best friend for the invite..Will never forget it!

6. Jenny, the images are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us beauty!
    I wish you a wonderful Sunday! big hugs… 🙂

1. Thanks Stefanie-big hugs to you too!

1. Thankssssssssssss…Happy Sunday to you!

7. What a beautiful place!

8. Hi,
    Great photos, looks like plenty of things to see and do.

1. It is and thanks for stopping by!

9. It really is beautiful! I’d like to visit there sometime… 🙂

1. Beautiful. it feels like England to me 😉

10. hi”” is monday again,,,,,,”Grace and The Truth” has the purpose of encouraging Christians to believe what God says.

We read in in Ephesians. 1:18 “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,” and in Colossians 2:2 ” That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment (epignosis) true knowledge of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ”.

We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 “Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:”

11. Nice series of photos here!

1. Thank you so much for stopping by and the like 😉

1. No problem! Will be dropping by more next time!

2. Thank you and will do the same!

3. Thank you! Really nice browsing thru your blog!