My new domain name is now jennysserendipity.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I have a new domain name and it is now jennysserendipity.com , as the primary domain for my site, jennysserendipity.wordpress.com.

Oh yeah, having your own domain name feels like owning your own piece of property in the internet world!!!!! I wonder if I have to pay WWW Property Tax? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also, please feel free to follow and visit my new blog at:ย

Canarium The First Virgin Kernel Pili Oil Blog

Baboy Damo (Wild Pig) Pasacao Beach, Camarines Sur Philippines

Advertisements

1. Congrats!! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Andy for inspiring me ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Do I need to re-follow? Techno idiot here!! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. No you are good ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Thanks by the way for all the inspiration ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Still need to work on your exercises..Busy this week with family but will have more time at the end of July ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Jenny, timing is always perfect. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m getting some fantastic feedback rom readers already and Amazon already has 30 Great reviews – mostly 5 stars!! Hope you enjoy it as much.

2. Will do definitely! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Happy week ahead……

3. Congrats on your investment! May your new piece of real-estate be rewarding for the Kingdom! Blessings, friend.

1. Thank you thank you…I hope the Kingdom will give me many blessings…God bless, Jenny

4. Congrats and enjoy your own site!!

5. Congrats on acquiring your very own piece of the world wise web. You rock girl…keep up the great posts…and thanks for using this photo of me…I think you caught my best side…hahaha.

Be encouraged!

1. You are a very funny man Stephen and all the inspiring post ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Congrats. I nominated you for an award. I did a funny awards night thing.

1. Thank you Resa for the nomination ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. Congratulations, Jenny for your new site! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thank you Stefania!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Hooray! Congratulations and good on you. Isn’t is a great feeling to take the plunge and buy the domain? I love it and am happy for you. And the great thing with WP is that if anyone still enters your older full name including the WordPress in the middle, it automatically redirects to your new site. Cheers, Gina

1. Thank you Gina…It is a very good feeling to have your own piece of WWW. ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. Travel Culture Food July 3, 2012 at 7:38 am

Congratulations!! I hope I get my soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Cheers!
    โค

1. Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. Congrats, Jenny! Did you also switch to WordPress .Org, or stay on the .com?

1. Stayed on .com ๐Ÿ˜‰

11. Congratulations Jenny!

12. Congratulations Jenny! A special moment this one. Wish you all the very best!

13. Congrats on your new domain!

14. This picture is mine in my uncle’s farm in Bicol – why?