Sacrifice

Every sacrifice has a fruitful reward.
Every failure has a second chance.
We only have to be STRONG by God’s Grace
to persevere in the tests of LIFE.

– Unknown

Hello everyone,

Sorry if I have not been visiting your blogs. I have been busy in the home front. Taking care of my brother’s needs. He is sick and not well. It is a complete devotion and sacrifice to take responsibility for his care. It is tiring but feels good inside and out. Very rewarding!

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.- Albert Einstein

Advertisements

1. Hope your brother is feeling a little better today.

1. Thanks Elena..It is a lifetime care and commitment..It is a dreadful disability but I will try my best that he gets his independence.

2. Family comes first–take care!

1. Family comes first but I do also need to take care of myself..It is a lifetime commitment but it is a rewarding feeling. Thanks for the sweet comment.

3. Jenny, my dear, I’m so sorry for your brother is sick. I wish him a speedy recovery. Jenny, God give you health both. Be blessed. Big hugs, Stefania! 🙂

1. Thanks Stefania. You give the sweetest comment. I will try my very best that he gets the care and the end, hopes that he gets his independence. It will take tremendous amount of work but it will all be worth it. For the love of my brother, Jenny

4. It’s good you’re taking care of him!

1. Thanks Resa! Hope you are having a great day!

5. Best wishes for your brother’s healing Jenny. Your generous spirit is an inspiration.

1. Thank you so much 😉 You inspire me too!

1. Many thanks.Best wishes for the week!

1. Thanks for the pingback!

6. So a beautiful picture!
    And quote. 😀

7. Hi Jenny,
    I am sorry your brother isn’t well. You are a good sister. I was my mother’s caregiver, and it is a very difficult job. Don’t forget to take good care of yourself, too.

1. Thanks Naomi. It is tough but he is actually responding very well right now. Yes, definitely – been taking care of myself 😉

8. Hi Jenny
    I’m sad for your brother. Hoping Be thinking of you and know that everything will be shaped as well, so think ahead

1. Thank you Ali. Actually my brother is doing better – much better than before. Thanks the Lord for that. Have a Happy New Year for you and your family. All the best, Jenny