Where was I this weekend?

Mayon Volcano, Legaspi

Where was I this weekend?

Legaspi!

The trip was mainly for my second blog: Canarium The First Virgin Kernel but I did squeeze in some pleasure with this weekend trip. Engineer, Victor Goyena, or Bogg’s in short, invited me to attend the Albay Pili Industry Federation (APIF) mobile meeting in Daraga Legaspi. The meeting involved not just Pili Oil but all aspects of the Pili Industry.  I will post the details of the APIF meeting on a later date together with my 6 hectare Pili and fresh produce organic farm visit in Anislag Daraga.

Anislag Daraga Organic Farm Visit

My first stop was A. BICHARA SILVERSCREENS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER to say hello to my dear cousin, Anna Marie. The Bichara Silverscreen is located in the heart of Downtown Legaspi.  The building has an art deco feel and the building showcases innovative interiors and state of the art technology for film viewing. If you are into the past, present and future Hollywood memorabilia,this is the place to go. So if you are around Legaspi, come visit The Silverscreen.

Me & my cousin

Embarcadero is also my usual hangout when I go to Legaspi.  The La Mia Tazza Coffee Shop and the native bazaar section are my favorites.

Me in Embarcadero

I also stopped by Red Continent Diner & Bar for drinks and to have dinner as well.  It is located in the third floor of The Silverscreen. If you are looking for Bicol, Indian, Mediterranian or Thai spicy cuisines and you are currently in Legaspi; then, head over to Red Continent Diner & Bar . You should also try the Pili Butterscotch shake. (Yummy and to die for!) I would like to thank the manager for the 25% discount on my tab.  I will surely be back.

Me in Red Continent Bar

1. Oh, my dear Jenny, I’m glad for you that you have spent a wonderful weekend with your cousin and your friends!
    Be blessed with good life and happiness. Big hugs with love, Stefania! 🙂

1. Thanks Stefania ! It was a wonderful weekend indeed. My Pili quest has lead me to many adventures in Bicol. Big hugs here too! Happy week ahead for you…Best, Jenny

2. Very cool, Jenny! You get around to more than interesting places.

1. Thanks Resa for stopping by. I know..My pili oil quest for beauty has lead me to many many adventures and there is more to come. 😉

3. Madame Jenny I envy you. very nice images!!! Cheers Nonoy Manga

1. Thank you thank you
      Your the best, Noynoy
      Cheers as well
      🙂

4. […] Where was I this weekend? (jennysserendipity.com) […]

1. Thanks again just followed 😉

5. Hello! Love how you blogged your visit here. Just a correction if you won’t mind. Legazpi is not spelled with “s” its with “z” since the place waa named under spanish conquestador miguel lopez de legazpi. 🙂

1. Hello Chris! Thanks for correcting me. Many thanks. I shall spell it Legaspi from now on.

6. Would love to visit the Silver screen someday!

1. Feel free to come by anytime. My cousin owns the place. Just mention you a follower of my blog and they will give you free movie passes. 😉