If you surround yourself with what you are passionate about, your competitors won’t stand a chance. Look for something you would do for free and then find a way to make money by doing what you love the most.

Photo Source: HUGH MACLEOD
Source Quote: Thomas A Capone

1. it certainly requires a certain amount of bravery

2. Jenny, my dear, I agree with you, follow our passion, though requires a lot of courage. Have a wonderful Sunday! big hugs, Stefania! 🙂

1. Thank you Stefania !!!!!!! Always stay sweet and passionate about art. You have a wonderful Sunday and big hugs from Philippines ! 😉

3. So true! Have a great day today and be well. 🙂

1. Thank you for agreeing. You have a great day as well. Always stay well. Best, Jenny

4. Jenny,
    Exactly. Blogging is my third child. Who came first.
    Le Clown

1. Haha…Ofcourse, you came first.

5. Very, very true! I have a very strong passion for photography and can’t imagine doing anything else!

1. Thank Michael. Keep on entertaining. Never an eye sore. I always enjoy them. Best, Jenny

6. Madame Jenny i totally agree!!!! Cheers Nonoy Manga

1. Thank you thank you Noynoy !!!!!!!!!!!!
      Best, Jenny

7. LEONARD WILSON JR August 26, 2012 at 1:52 am

Exactly. I encourage my friends and peers to have tunnel vision. If you are passionate about something, simply run your own race. You can’t possibly win if you are watching what everyone else is doing. A prime example of that is Apple. They are dominating various markets by focusing on adding value on top of value to their consumer base.

-Leonard Wilson, Jr., author of My Flexibility Manifesto available on Amazon