PETITION: Please help stop French Islanders using live dogs and kittens as shark bait

(The Inquisitr) French Islanders on the French controlled Reunion Island have been using live dogs as shark bait including live kittens as well

According to Sun,  a 6th month Labrador pup was recently found alive with a huge double hook through its snout just like the dog below and another through a leg.

We need to stop this atrocious act!

I promise my schoolmate, Justice, who is based in Singapore, I would sign-up and dedicate this post to this helpless animals. So far, 245,821++++ people have petitioned and it is growing. Please feel free to sign-up and invite your friends as well.

This must be stopped!

Source Photo: http://www.causes.com

This puppy was found with this horrible hook pierced through his face. Its horrible and we need to help to stop this!

1. My stomach aches just thinking about it. Petition signed.

1. Are they humans??? Damn people..petition signed!!!

1. No definitely thank you for signing the petition!

2. Signed – what a truly horrific practice

1. Disgusting people!! Signed.

1. Signed – what a tragedy.

1. It is a tragedy and thanks for signing!

1. Thank you for the reblogged!

3. I can hardly believe my eyes.. This sort of thing makes me feel humanity is a lost cause.

4. HOW WILL WE KNOW WHEN THERE IS SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS? NOW THAT THE PETITION HAS MET ITS GOAL WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP??

5. Horrible brutality.. signing petition now!

6. Cruelty to mans best friend.

7. Oh my goodness I definitely signed this. Absolutely awful.

8. Never heard of this before seeing your post so horrible

1. Signed and sent to facebook contacts as well

1. Thanks for you help. Best, Jenny

2. You are very welcome I never would have know if it were not for your post
        Eunice

3. I checked my stats and I saw that I had several views in Reunion Island – the heart of the atrocious act.

4. WOW Hopefully it is ones willing to fight to stop it!

9. Reblogged this on Living and Lovin and commented:
    OK this is Horrible image and I am sorry but the good people of this world must stand up to ALL EVIL for me Children, elderly and pets all who have NO VOICE

1. Thanks for spreading the word !

1. I always lean to the side of good 🙂
        Thanks for making me aware of the sick bastards

10. Reblogged this on Voiceless and commented:
    Perhaps if I tood a picture of myself you would all see that the same thing was done to me as well as others. Help me. Donate even it is a penny.

11. I am ashamed to be part of human beings !
    This is shameful and seasick ..I have no WORD !

1. Same here. Thank you for taking the time to comment. 😉

1. Yup, very sickening.
      Thanks for stopping by.

12. I saw this on FB, so cruel!!! Already signed it. Unbelievable!

13. man’s best friend, how awful!!!

14. Soetwas haben wir noch nicht gesehen. Schrecklich
    LG. Wolfgang

15. […] PETITION: Please help stop French Islanders using live dogs and kittens as shark bait. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment […]

1. Thank you for the pingback and spreading the word!

16. It’s disgusting what these people are doing, they need the same doing to them, so they know how frightening and painful this would be to an animal.

17. This has got to stop,ruthless,horrible people.

Liked by 1 person