Thank you WordPress, I have reach 50,000 page views in my humble little site – Jenny’s Serendipity

World Flags

Top Ten Countries: US, Philippines, Canada, UK, India, Australia, Romania, Hong Kong, Singapore & Sweden
Least Ten Countries: Granada, Vanuatu, Sudan, Cayman Islands, Aruba, Northern Mariana Islands, Jersey, Senegal, Lesotho, Tajikistan

Wow! Over 162+ countries have visited me since I last started early this year. If only, I can visit all this countries in real life, I will be a frequent world traveler.  How I wish!!!!!!!!! Anyways, when I check my stats and look at these countries my blog was being read and visited in, I get very emotional. Tears of joy!

When I first started this blog back in January, it was out of boredom.  Stuck in the room for a week very sick with German measles and covered with red itchy rashes. When I first signed up, I remember navigating dashboard like a curious child.  LOL! Not knowing, blogging with WordPress will be a full blown hobby of mine. Not only that, I also use WordPress at work. Because of WordPress,  I now do Web Content Management & Administration on several sites.  I am also a Finance Editor and also started writing and get paid the same time. I never taught I could write. Thank you WordPress from the very bottom of my heart!

I also would like to extend my gratitude to all my followers, visitors who stopped by, read, commented, liked and followed my blog. Without you, I would not have reached 50,000 page views. Thank you, thank you and thank you.

For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life’s philosophy – Thank you sincerely.

Source Photo#1: Fresh Free Stuff
Source Photo#2: Joanne Wallace Blog

1. Congratulations on this, Jenny. Very well- deserved! 🙂

Subhan Zein

1. Your welcome and thank you. Without you, I would not have reached 50,000 page views.

1. Happy to be part of it, and Australia is on the top ten. Hehe, 🙂

Subhan Zein

2. Haha, yes Australia one of the top. Thank you Subhan for all your support. Best, Jenny

2. Wow, Jenny – that’s incredible. Well done to you. From little acorns eh! You should be proud, so many are inspired by your words – me included. Keep it up. 🙂

1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your inspirational blog. Without you, I could have not done it.

1. You would. But I humbly accept your thanks anyway. Big Love. Stu 🙂

2. Big love from the Philippines!

3. That’s SOME number!congratulations:)

1. Thank you Nadadip! All the best in life, Jenny

4. Whoop! 🙂 Congratulations. It shows just how interesting and inspiring your posts are for people across the world.

1. Thank you thank you.
      I try my very best and am glad I was able to inspire people.

Best, Jenny

5. Congratulations!! Very inspiring!!!!! I want to be like you when my blog grows up! 🙂

1. Thank so much – that was very sweet.

1. No, thank you Resa…Because of you, I would have not gotten this far.

6. OH congratulations. I love your blog I’m just in Wisconsin but I am sure it’s of value to you! even though less exotic! Have a wonderful Sat!

1. Hi Jasmine,

Thank you for the following. My best friend is from Wisconsin – happy to have a follower from Wisconsin. Truly delighted for the following and the likes. You just made my day. Happy weekend. Best, Jenny

1. OH Jasmine Kyle DAY MAKER!! I like that! Thanks!

7. Congratulations, Jen!!!

1. Thank you Grace for all your support! Best, Jenny

1. Walang anuman, Jen. Btw, you look great in your new profile pic. 🙂

2. Your welcome and thank you Grace. 😉

8. Oh oh 😀 Congrats to you too!!! That’s a fantastic feeling isn’t it 😀

9. Congratulations on this, dear Jenny. You truly deserve!
    Have a splendid weekend, my dear friend, Jenny!
    Big hugs always with love, Stefania! 🙂

1. Thank you Stefania. My best commentor. I would have not done it without your loyal following. I truly am very happy and grateful on how you inspire me by your beautiful Romanian art. Best, Jenny

1. Thank you so much, dear Jenny! I am so honored and so happy to have a friend like you! Send to you warm hugs with much love, Stefania! 🙂

2. Same goes here,I am truly honored to have a blogger friend like you. Have a happy Sunday! Best and big hugs from me to you. With all my love, Jenny