The tragedy of Sandy Hook Elementary School was so sudden, so horrific, so horrendous, both in terms of lives lost…So sad, still in shock! How can one shoot children and innocent people that way? Second Amendment to the United States needs to be revisited. That law was right 200 years ago but now the world has changed tremendously. It is now time for the leaders, Republican and Democrats, to unite and revisit this law. How many innocent lives are we willing to lose?
Sadly, children and innocent lives all over the world are always the first victims. I think it is now time to step up as these children will one day be leaders, teachers, politicians, scientist, lawyers, educators, parents etcetera etcera.
Violence stopped them from becoming great leaders, great teachers, great politicians, great scientist, great lawyers, great educators, great parents etcetera etcetera………………………….
Lives cut short by a gun!!!!!!!
My heart goes to all families and people affected by this tragedy.
- 12/14/12 – Sandy Hook Elementary Tragedy (gritandglee.wordpress.com)
- Enough Unnecessary Tragedy, Time to Disarm America and the NRA (planetpov.com)
- Officials React To Mass School Shooting In Newtown, Connecticut (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- When Will Violence Become Unacceptable in America? (enchantingadventure.wordpress.com)
- Enemies of Second Amendment Will Exploit Connecticut Shooting (sgtreport.com)