Happy 1 Year Anniversary Jenny’s Serendipity!

JennyYesterday, was my 1st anniversary with WordPress…Its been a good ride and would like to send my thank you’s to everyone who stopped by, liked, commented, visited and most especially who followed.

I say I made it , yippie!!!!!

Sending you a little entertainment from me to you!

More blogging adventures to come…

Your the best!

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” — Henry David Thoreau

anniversary-1x

1. Congrats on your 1 year Anniversary Jenny. Love the vid – I remember my parents dancing like that around our living room. Nice memories. 🙂

1. Thank you Stuart. Love the jitterbug…Reminds me of my parents times.
      I will answer your email this weekend.
      Once again, thanks you for all your inpiration.
      Best, Jenny

2. Congratulations on one year! Way to stay the course…it’s not always that easy to keep with it!
    ~Becky

1. I know, especially lately. I have been busy. I have not been keeping up on visiting blog sites like before but back then, I was on vacation. LOL!
      Thank you, I would have not done it without you. 😉

3. Happy Anniversary!!! Good job!!! A big kiss

1. Thank you FIAM for everything!

4. Congratulations on your first year – here’s to what’s coming next!

1. Thank you so much Beeseeker!
      Best, Jennyh

5. free penny press January 5, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Happy one year WP anniversary….Cheers!!

6. Congratulations, Jenny!

7. Congratulations!!
    I’ve loved following you, you have been an ongoing source of support and inspiration and make the blogging world a better place to be! Well done for keeping it up!
    x Alice

1. Thank you Alice.
      Sorry for the delayed response.
      Jenny