HAPPY NEW YEAR!
“Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.”
– Brooks Atkinson
WHAT 2013 TAUGHT ME!
- EVERYDAY count your BLESSINGS. You will be HAPPIER.
- Every JOB is a SELF-PORTRAIT of the person who does it. Autograph your work with EXCELLENCE. ~Author Unknown
- GOD HELPS those who help THEMSELVES.
- Try to LEARN something NEW as you do not know when you will use it.
- DON’T put all your EGGS in ONE BASKET – try to have as many as you can.
- Pick your FRIENDS wisely as ATTITUDE can be contagious.
- DON’T RELY on anyone as NOTHING IN LIFE IS FOREVER.
- GIVE AND BE GENEROUS but know your LIMITS.
- Learn to say NO to people or they will step over you.
- Low self-esteem can destroy your life, build your self-confidence UP.
- Lastly, take care of YOURSELF first – listen to your body.
Follow me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/15IEvEd
Follow me on Twitter: http://bit.ly/19ThYbh
Follow me on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/19246dD
Follow me on Google+: http://bit.ly/14R7yuu
#Quotes #Life #StayingPositive #LifeLessons #HappyNewYear #2013TaughtMe #2013LifeLessons #Wisdom #WisdomforLife #Coaching #Motivation #ThinkDifferently #PositiveThinking #NewYou #Reflections
5 Comments Add yours
This is very inspiring. 🙂 Hope that this last year has been the best so far and the next year’s the best year yet for you.
Thank you so much. I hope so too. I also wish the same for you and your family.
You’re welcome and thank you. 🙂
Great lessons; Happy New Year!
Thank you and Happy New Year to you too.