If you surround yourself with what you are passionate about, your competitors won’t stand a chance. Look for something you would do for free and then find a way to make money by doing what you love the most.
Growing up and living abroad, I got used to the boundaries of having personal space. I find that it is different in my culture. In the Philippine culture, there is no such thing as personal space. While in the Western culture, it is way different. Westerners assume that a certain zone around our bodies is our personal space. It depends though in any social situations and social standing.
Currently, residing in the Philippines, I find it hard and difficult to make people understand on wanting to live alone. I have been living in the country for less than two years now but even voicing out you wanting to be on your own is fraught upon by relatives and friends. Why? Here in the Philippines, you often see relatives living in one house all scooped up together. I love my family and enjoy hanging out with them but when it comes the time to unwind…all I want is my personal space.
When my mother was alive, all she wants and dream off that all of us children will live in one house. Even my older sister and most of the family is the same way but I am different. When I was a kid, all I wanted was to be independent and to be on my own. I only lived with my brother for a year; then, managed to be on my own from then on. Since I came back, I have been living with relatives but am itching to be on my own.
It is difficult in this country to have that valued space but if you really want it, you really have to create it yourself. So that is what I am planning to do next, find a place I call my own sanctuary.
Source Photo #1:
Cultural Connections Blog
Source Photo #2:
Sourced Picture: http://www.facebook.com/iheartPH888
I am not so sure about this but still find it funny!
Onion your the best.
Laugh out loud article!
Incredible! The Wrecking Crew Orchestra from Japan creates an illusion of stop-motion animation while dancing with specially designed suits. Awesome!
Source Picture: http://wizarts.jp/
This is cute 😉
Well this is interesting. I posted the Disney Princesses meeting the ends already, and now we’ve got another look at some childhood heroes. Benjamin Bechet took these shots…check em out. I think Spiderman is the best.
Winnie the Pooh, construction
Goofy, street vendor
Hello Kitty, domestic servant
Micky Mouse, bum
Minnie Mouse, maid
Snow White, hooker
SpiderMan, squigee kid
The Hulk, busker
Donald Duck, flower vendor
I will be having 3 big tax assessments next week so a bit nervous about that.
I hope I make it through the week but I guess I will be alright.
I will just look like this by the end of the week.
Get off WordPress Jenny!
He values women who are over forty most of all.
Here are just a few reasons why:
1) A woman over forty will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, “What are you thinking?” She doesn’t care what you think.
2) If a woman over forty doesn’t want to watch the game, she doesn’t sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it’s usually something more interesting.
3) A woman over forty knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of forty give a hoot what you might think about her or what she’s doing.
4) Women over forty are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won’t hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.
5) Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it’s like to be unappreciated.
6) A woman over forty has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn’t trust the guy with other women. Women over forty couldn’t care less if you’re attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won’t betray her.
7) Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over forty. They always know.
8) A woman over forty looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over forty is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
9) Older women are forthright and honest. They’ll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one! You don’t ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
10) For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of forty-plus, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some twenty-two-year-old waitress.
11) For all those men who say, “Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free,” here’s an update for you. Now 80 percent of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it’s not worth buying an entire pig, just to get a little sausage.
I find it funny why because he is right. You see this bald, paunchy relic in yellow paints with women in their 20 something girlfriends trying to push back time. I laughed when I see one because they look like fathers to their girlfriend. Where forty +++ old women are more dignified and have have the experience of a lifetime compared to their counterparts.
Way to go! RIP Andy…60 Minutes will never be the same without you.
Source Photo: http://www.TMZ.com
I came across this funny Filipino print ad
Let Batman save Spiderman from Raid!
Fantastique, Merveillieux, Superbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!