Can you please help my sister-in-law name her new food blogg?

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been bugging my sister-in-law to start a food blogg.

She is based in Novi Michigan together with my brother and their two lovely children.

She cannot decide what name to give her new food blogg.

To all my followers, can you please give me suggestions what to name her new blogg.

Please………………………….

1. yummyiano…..when is she going to start, can’t wait 🙂

1. She will start soon..Any name suggestions?

2. Thanks Jen and friends! Here’s what I picked: http://theredapronscravings.blogspot.com/

1. Haha, your welcome Gghie….I will also press your blog site later when I get home. In starbucks waiting for a friend. 😉

2. Novus ….(her name)

‘New’ in Latin.

1. Her name is Gghie..She lives in Novi, Michigan..Sorry was not clear with that..Any name suggestions?

3. Tasty Buds
    Gourmet Gal
    Lickin’ Lips
    Pastime Pantry
    Flavor Fancy
    Yum Forum
    Flavor Feast
    Sample Some…hope this stimulates ideas. GOOD LUCK!

1. Thank you, will tell her…………..
      🙂

4. Food Schmooze ,,, Kingdom Of Broccoli… Rice and Hog…Satan’s Food.. Bacon Passion..

All found here .. just keep refreshing the page.

1. Thank you very much…….will show her..
      🙂

5. mmmmmmm . . . ‘Daily Delights!’ is my kick at the can. That’s what those pictures look like to me! “DAILY DELIGHTS!” (yes and in caps, too! with an exclamation point!!).

1. That is cute
      Will tell her
      And thank you..

6. Keep it coming..she is loving it…………..

7. Oh! Looks lovely! How about “Cupcakes and spice and everything nice”?

1. Will tell her

8. Foodie Fotos

1. Thanks
      That is good
      Will tell her
      🙂

9. Hmm … Gghie the Gourmet?

1. Thanks Spencer..will tell her..

10. […] my sister-in-law, wants to say thank you everyone for all the help naming her blog [previous post]. She finally chose “The Red Apron.” She wanted Daily Delights from Lance’s […]