I met up with a former co-worker, Dei, of mine earlier this evening in Starbucks and she did make a point. Since this coming 1st week of July, I will be having a reunion with my family in Naga. It makes sense for me to wait for it; since if I apply for a job after a month, I will be in probation for 6 months and cannot be off for that occasion. I already purchased the tickets and paid my share for the events so don’t want to waste it. All of my relatives will be coming all over the world so no way Jose will I miss it. I believe it’s a two or three day event. First day will be in my grandmother’s house if not sold yet; will be renting a reception hall then, my uncle’s beach house in Pasacao, Camarines Sur.
Before the big event…I might just
Go visit my family…this April
• Take the PNR Sleeper train to Bicol/and back
• Visit Caramoan Chain of Islands
• Cam Sur Wake Boarding Sports Complex
• Hike Mayon Volcano
• Hike Mt Isarog & check water falls
• Pasacao Beach
• Dolphin Watching @ Ragay Gulf ( Indo Pacific bottlenose dolphins and bottlenose dolphins)
• Bird Watching – @ Caramoan National Park, the marshlands of Calabanga, the Ragay Gulf and even in the Ecovillage located within the Provicial Capitol Complex, in Pili, Camarines Sur.
• The Deer Farm Ocampo – Blackbuck Antelope, Fallow Deer, Chital Deer, Red Deer, and Elk.
• The Ecovillage
On May till end of June
Plan a trip to Vigan Ilocos for a few days
Come back Manila
Sleep…….Workout……………blogggggggggggggg………….do whatever……………China Town, Recto, Quapo, Divisoria, National Museum, Ayala Museum..
Till the reunion……………..
I have not done this and have been working since 1992
Till then, will decide whether to
Go back work for somebody or start a business…
Thank you Dei…..
4 Comments Add yours
Good for you. Enjoy.
Thank you…thank you
I just need to do this……….
Thanks for sharing the photos and videos. It’s more fun in the Philippines!
Salamat Grace..Its definitely fun in the Philippines!!!!!!!!